Saturday, March 3, 2012

Guimaras in a Gloomy December

Upon reaching the port of Guimaras, we took a jeepney that brought us to KELAPA GADING Beach Resort. It was LJ who checked the place and made some calls for our booking (galing galing ni LJ!).

GUIMARAS! yehey!

For the accomodations, we got a Hut (which I guess can accomodate around 7 peepz) for only Php700 a night, pwede na! After fixin' our things, Marbs and I check the area. The place is quite nice, with a good shoreline and some cottages which is free to be used. Nice! the only problem is the weather.. sigh!

a lil island near to our resort

The place is some sort of secluded and relaxin', it's like my "so fast paced world" was on slowmo and everything tends to stop for no reason.

It gave me the time and space i need to to think back about the year that I had. The good and the bad, the funny and the sad, the acccomplishments and the falls, well almost everything. smile on my face at that time. and after a deep breathe, i know im good. Good to go for another year. YEAH BAH!

since nothing much can be done that afternoon (at nakapag-senti n ko) since the weather is not the type you want when you're in a beach and the waves are not that friendly. and with that, We took our shower and prepared ourself for dinner.
After endulging ourselves with sinigang and some grilled stuff with some side dished stories (the food price at KELAPA GADING is very affordable) we went back to our hut and hit the bed. It was a tiring day, and a good rest will just be very much appreciated at that time.

I woke up at around 5:30am and was shocked when I saw the door unlocked. I check our stuff and found that there is something (or someone) missing, it was Marbs. Thinking that he might just go out for something, I put on my jacket and got out of the hut. I tried to look for Marbs and check what he is up to. I was also wonderin' what kind of sunrise does Guimaras has to offer that morning. I was surprised seeing that it was low tide at that time and the island we saw yesterday can now be reached by walking. I also saw Marbs with his tripod and camera taking some shot.

good morning Guimaras!

marbs taking photos in a gloomy morning


rocks and corals during lowtide

A couple of minutes I saw LJ walking toward us and the shot became shots, thanks to the tripod, big help!

 
Good morning LJ!

LJ and Mabrs
tres amigos at GUIMARAS!




Well no sunrays and no visible sunrise that morning, the sky is still covered by rain clouds.
the whole place still have that gloomy atmosphere yet we enjoyed the morning
Walking and strolling the low tided part of the shore and taking some pictures as well.

fishermen fixin' their fishnet bamboo foundation or something. :)

LJ's moment

"writing ur name in sand" session hehehe..

after our beach walk, we went back to our hut, took our bath, then breakfast, then fix our things and went back to te pier.


It is really a short Guimaras time, i'm still wonderin what the island really has to offer.
At that time, I have no feeling of being unsatisfied or what so ever due to that short stay.
I still have that smile and the feeling of being excited visiting again Guimaras soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment