Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hitting Libertad

I arrived at Silay-Bacolod International Airport at around 5:50 in the morning.
After getting out of the airport and been fetched by my friend Marbs at South Bus Terminal, I received a text message from LJ. She's inviting me to check Guimaras that day, and after several exchange of sms we finally agreed to meet.

Well LJ is a college friend who is spending the holiday to roam the Visayas region same as me.

We met infront of a Grocery store in Talisay Town Proper (ok i forgot its name).
After having some conversation, we already have the idea on how to reach our destination and the plan is:

- from Bacolod, ride a jeep going to Libertad
- from Libertad, ride a jeepney going to Pulopandan
- from Pulopandan, ride a boat going to Guimaras
  And nasa Guimaras ka na! ^__^

We have the plan and its time to put it in action.
Upon getting to Libertad which is the Main Terminal of Bacolod if your going south, we took our lunch in "Mang Insal". Well its something new to me, back in 2008 this store is not yet that commercialized in Manila.

the Koreana LJ and the castaway guide Marbs @ Mang Inasal Libertad
Marbs even asked me to check its taste and tell me to remember it. Ok, the chicken is good especially for a rampaging stomach hehehe. ok back to the trip.

After the the lunch, we check which jeepney will be our ride going to Pulopandan.
The trip will take around 1hour from Libetrad to our destination.
Now, lets hit the road.

2 comments:

  1. I remember pa, walang kutsara't tinidor sa mang inasal so kumain tlga kami ng nakakamay, as in!

    ReplyDelete