Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Anilao at sunset.

ok im just taking a short pause on the Western Visayas series to share a sweet experience I had in a famous beach place in Batangas.
~~~~~~~~~~

As we reached my wife's place which is Bauan last January, my in-laws asked us if we want to join them in their quick trip to Anilao. Ok, I was surprised and without thinking, I said yes.

Well, why not!
I have never touched nor walked the soil (or should i say sand) of Anilao and the chance just came to me (though it will only be in a short period of time only. So there we go, hitting the road at tatay's tricycle. Can't help myself turning my head from time to time, well im new to the place and road. Everything is practically new to me.

Then, we made a quick stop in a roadside store.
I found out that my in-laws are buying some "tableas".

well tableas are locally made chocolate.
it naturally containe a strong chocolate flavor similar to black chocolates but having that roast aroma.

Then after the "buying thing", we again hit the road. We stopped at Anilao public market or its fish port i guess. And it was the perfect time to watch the sunset, well the place is also perfect for viewing it.

 truly a God's masterpiece and i just cant help myself being amazed.

I know that Anilao is famous being a great place for snorkling and diving yet those were not my stuff. Im perfectly satisfied with its sunset.

After that, I'm planned to have a much longer stay at Anilao soon to enjoy it more.
Not alone yet with my jowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment